Edison Park's historic fieldhouse was built in 1907 as a public school. The fieldhouse was designed by Solon Spencer Beman in the Arts and Crafts style. A branch of the Chicago Public Library operated out of the fieldhouse from 1937 to 1960, and the building has also served as a community center.
10 oz. natural coconut wax candle. Reusable cocktail glass with permanent design. Great for gift giving.